Wazzup?

VortexOne

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi. Well, I'm VortexOne, but my friends call me Vorty. :D Just kidding, they call me Matt. You can too. I'm relatively new to photography, but I'd like to think I know quite a bit about it, and I'm taking a photojournalism course now. I prefer film over digital, I'm a Canon, but I don't see anything wrong with Nikon. Although I prefer Sony over both. I have a Flickr, but most of my work is still in the roll, and I have yet to upload. I have almost the same name there (its the proper way there [Vortex-One] ), so you can find me that way, since I can't post links yet. My favorite types of photography are long-exposure shots, and general street photography. One of my influences is the recently discovered Vivian Maier (if you don't know her, you wouldn't regret looking her up).I am Director of Photography and Head Sound Mixer for Polaroso.com (Though I only got the D.O.P. position because I know the most about photography than anyone else on our 12-person staff). You can find a lot more about me on my Tumblr page (link in profile), but other than that, I can just say, "I'm me". I really hope to further my knowledge of photography a lot more, so here I am. Later. >>

"No place is boring, if you've had a good night's sleep and have a pocket full of unexposed film. ~Robert Adams, Darkroom & Creative Camera Techniques, May 1995"

Thank you. I look forward to showing them. :peacesign:

Most reactions

Back