We are looking for a photographer in Las Vegas

Amcm

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hello !

I and my husband will travel to Las Vegas on september. We are planning to have a renewal vows ceremony, but we would like to have more photos on that day than offered by the chapels.
We are looking for a photographer, we would join after the ceremony, and then go with our car to make photos at some places of Las Vegas (basically on the Strip, but if you know more places, there's no problem). It would be between one and two hours, and we would like to have all the photos in high resolution on a CD or DVD; if there are not processed there's no problem either.

If you are interested, we would like to see your gallery, and know your prices, professional or amateur, we don't care if we like what we see :sexywink:.

Please contact by e-mail or private message here, it will be easier to answer as we are from Europe and don't speak English very well.

Thank you very much !!!

I forgot to say that it's a very serious message, it's very important to us... Even if it can sound "strange" ;)
Thank you !

Not sure which chapel you are getting married in, but I got married in The Little Chapel of the Flowers, which I think is just called The Little Chapel now...anyway, they offer off site photography before and after your ceremony at locations around Las Vegas.

We have no chapel booked yet, but I'll be looking !
Thank you !

:er:

orljustin : I was about to explain you the reason why, after "googling", I decided to google once again (ohhhh!) to find a photography forum and post this message, but... I won't lose my time, as I've just found the photographer I was looking for.

So a very special thank to Elifant who answered me as if I were not stupid ;)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back