We Grow Old, Not Mother Nature

I might take a little off the top but other than that it is a nice shot. I love the reflections.......=)
Keep posting Babe!!

Agree with Mishele. Very inviting scene. Nice! Might be a little too blue though.

Id does look a bit saturated to me as well, but as BTL says, maybe that is actually how it looks. What is the thing at the bottom of the frame sticking out of the water? It keeps drawing my eye.

Very nice. Just curious did you add a sky in PP? The reflection looks like some strong cloud coverage and the sky itself is very blue. Nevertheless, nice exposure.

It looks like you've used a tint wash for the sky, which has also been applied over part of the vegetation. For me, this spoils an otherwise beautiful photo.

Very nice. Just curious did you add a sky in PP? The reflection looks like some strong cloud coverage and the sky itself is very blue. Nevertheless, nice exposure.

damn.. you are surprising me more and more! lol!

I love that thing he (I think) he's headed towards. In my head, he's headed for it anyway :) Neat composition, though I agree the sky is too hyper... ;)

In many ways I consider the Nature God :)

That's kinda neat. :)

I like it better when I make the photo larger on my cell do the brightness in the front isn't there. I can't take my eyes off it to see the person in the boat. But thats probably just me. I like it thought!

-edit
Or maybe it is that leaf or whatever directly in front of the boat at the bottom.

Wow! Beautiful scenery!! =O I think it's gorgeous, but I have to agree with a few people that the sky is a little blue for my taste... but besides that awesome :)

Frequency.. if you are going to "shop" the sky.. you need to do a similar treatment to the reflection, or it throws everything off.. and looks really fake! Please post the original....

Might just be me, but I also think a tight horizontal crop might work for this too.

Might just be me, but I also think a tight horizontal crop might work for this too.

It would reduce the interest somewhat by removing the reflected sky.. but since the reflected sky and the real sky don't match up.. might be a good idea...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back