We have Barn Owls!!!

Very nice i wish me and my dad could find some wild owls before winter comes thats the time for me and my dad to be on the lookout for snowy owls

Very nice i wish me and my dad could find some wild owls before winter comes thats the time for me and my dad to be on the lookout for snowy owls

Thanks.
I have only photographed one adult Owl, of which was a Barred Owl. The rest have all been Owlets. I would like to get more adults photoed. :)

What a great find and great set. As a kid I can remember running into these critters in the dark hayloft of our barn. Generally scared the crap out of me!

What a great find and great set. As a kid I can remember running into these critters in the dark hayloft of our barn. Generally scared the crap out of me!

That would scare me to! :lol:
There are a lot of old junk barns and houses around, that probably have quite a few owls. But They aren't very safe to explore, there is a big chance of falling through a floor.
Thanks.

Nice set!

Thanks.

cool
I never see owls

cool
I never see owls
They see you

I have seen owls fly into a very small group of trees, and I will go look for it and can't find head or hair of it.
They are one of the hardest to find animals in the world to me.

Keep looking Beagle, you will find one eventually. :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back