we need a topic

aprilraven

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
ok, guys and gals... this is one boring *ss day...

do we have nothing to throw around??? nothing to kick around
among the masses???

come on, this is like having 500 channels and saying nothing is on...

ok..how bout....

what would be the one thing you DONT want someone to say about you?
the one or two things that would almost break you if you thought someone actually felt that about you...?

personally, i dont think anyone could ever say i was greedy... if someone said, april, your one greedy hag, i would have to fight over that...

i'm pretty generous...

what about you?? your hanging around your funeral as a spirit, and you hear people talking about you, now that your gone...what do you think you would never hear them say about you???

* any other topic, i am open for suggestions.....

Funny enough, I'd have to answer nothing would bother me. I have an incredibly thick skin and don't care what people think of me. After all, I'm the one that has to look in the mirror in the morning and sleep at night. Going through an incredibly nasty divorce has toughened me up considerably as my ex has gone to great lengths to accuse me of every horrible thing that he can think of and then some. When I'm called something or accused of something, I take a deep breath and think about if that statement really fits me. If not, I ignore it - like water off of a ducks back. If it bears some truth, I know I have something to fix within myself and get it fixed pronto. I guess it just goes toward having a good healthy sense of self esteem. :D

I'm not sure there's anything anyone could say about me that would break me?

If they say something that's not true, they're just effing stupid.

Interesting topic, April. I'd have to agree, I don't think there is anything anyone could break me, so to speak.

I think, it would be interesting to find out if those close to you really knew you or not. I know I've been wrong about people before. If I heard someone say "that Terri, she didn't try hard/work hard, hated animals, a cruel person" - I would be thinking - "that person did not know me at ALL!" :lol:

aprilraven said:
april, your one greedy hag,

Greedy? NOPE! You are absolutely the most giving person I know ... especially to my child ... thanks, btw, for all the noise makers, sticky things, gum, candy and other vacuum cleaner killers! :thumbup:

'Preciate ya! :er:

Just kidding ... though you are one of the most giving people I know. Points for you! :hugs:

I'd really hate to hear someone say "Dang, best I've ever seen her look!" as they're gooning over my cold, lifeless, greenish gray tinted body ... :grumpy:

But even worse, I'd hate for someone to tell me I'm self centered all the time. Yeah, everyone has their "All About ME Moments" but I tend to be a Fixer and help others out.

thanks pallie, your going with the spirit of the thread...

i appreciate it..

wouldnt you hate to hear figured someone would have killed her before now...!!!

I'd really hate to hear someone say "Dang, best I've ever seen her look!" as they're gooning over my cold, lifeless, greenish gray tinted body ... :grumpy:
:biglaugh:

I'd wouldn't like it if someone said I was immature.

:p :sexywink:

Well, I'd really hate to hear "It's about time, what took her so long?" :lol:

This is a hard question...I guess I wouldn't want to hear that I should have spent more time with family. I try to find a good balance between work and family, and make choices that put my family first.

aprilraven said:
wouldnt you hate to hear figured someone would have killed her before now...!!!

or "Man ... she was never scared of anything ... 'course, it's hard to be scared of anything when you grow up as Satan's sister!"

(hinting at I was horrible and mean ...)

HI ALISON! Kiss the baby for us!

i can honestly say, i would absolutely hate to think that at some point in life, i had on purpose, and for sure , hurt someone...

i mean, to intentionally hurt someones feelings, or for that matter, turn another against someone without giving them a chance, that happens so often...

oh, and i think i would deck someone at my funeral if i heard,
"my gosh she wore a ton of make up didnt she???"

actually, i have heard that just recently.....

and you know, i dont care. at all..... so... there ya go...if you dont like the makeup.... turn your face away, cause make up is skin deep, but ugly goes all the way to the bone...

ugly in person and in spirit.....sticks with you...right pallie?

oh and like nicole said, hi alison, kiss sweetness for us...!!

I'd hate to hear ... "I heard tell she was one of them flower sellers at the airport on weekends ..."

Most reactions

Back