Website
linktr.ee
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
64308928_166152684423561_4727392443284029111_n.jpg

【 we all matter 】

We all have different faces.
I care, whatever colour you wear!
We all have to live together on this same rock in space, let's make the best of it :)

Cheers!
xoxo

I would have cropped the top and bottom green part, nice shot

I added that border because I put this image on Instagram where all photos are 1:1 square sized.
When I have a 3:2 photo or other size, I make sure the background is not just plain white, but with a gradient of colours that I find in the photo itself.

I added that border because I put this image on Instagram where all photos are 1:1 square sized.
When I have a 3:2 photo or other size, I make sure the background is not just plain white, but with a gradient of colours that I find in the photo itself.
Of course it is a matter of taste, but I like the contrast it gives.

Great catch, and like Dean, I like the green border. It's something I wouldn't have thought of doing, but it's something I'll definitely remember to try in the future!

Thanks, I often use a color form the picture to put around the photo as a border, in order to make a 3:2 square:

58745488_2867944599890006_5143293236353971824_n.jpg

Well it is a good color choice for the image and I like the "fade " effect.

Cool, did you paint it?
No I didn't... I just took the picture ;)

The graffiti are made already back in 2010... by some collective as part of an art festival:
KOSMOPOLITE ART TOUR | Kosmopolite

But I recently spotted the wall when I was commuting by train, so I went searching where it was to take a picture.
There are some more in the series:
Dirk Desmet (@bulevardi_official) • Instagram photos and videos

But due to the fact that there were parked cars just in front, I couldn't get the wall on one image, unless I could push away those cars first... they really were interferring the photo I wanted to take with my wide angle lens... Now I ended up with 3 photos of a detail of the wall instead.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back