we were all over the place.. haha pic heavy

frommrstomommy

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
covered a lot of ground with these two. fun shoot!

1morgan-1sepia by capturedbybc, on Flickr

morgan-4 by capturedbybc, on Flickr

morgan-6 by capturedbybc, on Flickr

morgan-8 by capturedbybc, on Flickr

morgan-10 by capturedbybc, on Flickr

morgan-13crop by capturedbybc, on Flickr

morgan-15 by capturedbybc, on Flickr

morgan-16 by capturedbybc, on Flickr

morgan-19 by capturedbybc, on Flickr

morgan-20 by capturedbybc, on Flickr

morgan-21 by capturedbybc, on Flickr

morgan-23 by capturedbybc, on Flickr

morgan-25 by capturedbybc, on Flickr

morgan-24 by capturedbybc, on Flickr

You're really coming along! Solid work. With that said, totally not digging the sepia tone processing in image #1.

That dress certainly is vibrant isn't it!! Nice work.

You certainly were all over the place - nice set, and I'm betting they are happy clients. #4 is very cute - probably making them very excited as expectant parents! Of the set, my personal faves are outside the bookstore and #13 - very nice work.

Yes, they were really a lot of fun. She's not even half through her pregnancy yet and finding out soon the gender so we did the boots signifying boy and the rose petals, pink scarf playful ones if baby is a girl. lol She just wanted some shots of them together before an upcoming deployment. :) I loved their outfits.

I like this set but #1 seems to have a very orange'ish undertone to it that bothers me a bit...

The color cast in one was on purpose. Lol I am giving them a straight bw conversion and color as well though. I like to mix it up.

Glad to hear the bookstore is a winner. I've never been down at that corner of downtown when it's open and I believe the sidewalk sale was a random occurrence. Spotted it on our way from the park to downtown area and had a light bulb moment. :)

This session is adorable!! Great job :) I love the bookstore one too. Next time you should get a pregnancy book or something HA!

This session is adorable!! Great job :) I love the bookstore one too. Next time you should get a pregnancy book or something HA!

cute! we had a hard time finding a hardcover on that rack of books that didn't have some off the wall title.. lol that was our best find for spur of the moment!

Yes, they were really a lot of fun. She's not even half through her pregnancy yet and finding out soon the gender so we did the boots signifying boy and the rose petals, pink scarf playful ones if baby is a girl. lol She just wanted some shots of them together before an upcoming deployment. :) I loved their outfits.

AH HA! I'm SO glad I read through the comments before posting, because I saw the photo of the little blue boots and assumed it was the "gender reveal" photo...but then the rose petals and the pink scarf threw me and I started thinking they were having twins!! :lmao:

Most reactions

Back