Weather report from Darfion

Darfion

Soapbox guru...
Reaction score
Website
www.darfion.co.uk
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
The forecast for this weekend is windy. WINDY?? you're telling me it's windy. Was going to go out and produce the perfect Autumnul scene. Ok, was going to take a picture of falling leaves. But and this is a BIG but, there's no bloody leaves left on the branches. They've blown away.
This, of course, leaves me with no option but to go out and produce the perfect Winter scene. Don't hold your breath.

windy? ... it snowed in NYC last night :shock:

Snow! I'm stoked, but I need more of it here so I can start ridding.

You don't like snow dew?

Too bad, you couldn't get the autumn photos you'd hoped for Darfion. I'm sure you'll get some great winter scenes

im not ready for snow just yet :lol: ... but then i complain about it being too hot in the summer too ... guess im just never satisfied :lol:

Hi Darren,
Those leaves must have ended up somewhere.....hows about a nice pic of an autumn leaf bonfire or a picture of some small child desperately struggling to get out from under tons of leaves or trying to get out of the leaf bonfire or similar amusing shots?
There's gotta be some autumn garbage left around you could get a pic of, no?
Oh well, winter shots it is....maybe a small child falling through the ice on a pond?
Off the subject, but did you know that small children ruined my beauty sleep recently? You'd never guess but it makes me CRANKY!
BTW, I trust you shot a bunch of firework pics on the 5th?
If you did, where's the post?

....maybe a small child falling through the ice on a pond?
lol.
a picture of some small child desperately struggling to get out from under tons of leaves
Don't you like kids then? :lol:
Thought of that one. Woke up this morning full of a cold with my head feeling like it's been hit with a shovel. :cry: May try and get some fresh air later, taking my camera, of course.

Right. Decided. Getting up off my arse and into the local woods. If I take anything worth showing you I'll post them here later.

W.C. Fields said it well...."Anyone who kicks dogs and hates children can't be all bad!"

Most reactions

Back