Web Hosting - Know Of Any Sites With Templates Available?

I've gone the free option and use pixelpost, which is photoblogging software. I don't have it set up yet, but there are a lot of templates to choose from and the basic template is really nice.
Here's one of my favorite photoblogs that uses pixelpost so you can see the potential: http://photoblog.dview.us/

The files have to be installed and manually updated, but you should be able to get your hosting company to help you with that.

For hosting, I use GoDaddy. No ads, very affordable and always willing to help you out.

The top three that I have liked is Pbase, Zenfolio, and Smugmug. I have made my decision the other day to go with Smugmug. They have a pretty nice and profressional setup. I like the way you can click on a photo, then easily choose which size to view. Smugmug just seems to be user friendly in my opinion. On top of it all, with their referral program, you can easily pay for you next year's renewal in no time. Check it out. You can click on my signature to see Smugmug in action ;)

Most reactions

Back