Website Feedback

lollyfin85

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey all, i have a website im currently working on, still unfinished but wondering if i could get some feedback on it

Cheers

Rob

www.photoartbybert.com.au

Hey all, i have a website im currently working on, still unfinished but wondering if i could get some feedback on it

Cheers

Rob

Hey Rob,

I took a look and I really like the site as it is nice and sleek. Your photo's are fantastic but the only thing I feel is missing is being able to enlarge the images as I felt myself trying to double click on all of them to make the pop up bigger but this didn't happen.

I think many people may do the same so if you add that feature so people can get a closer look it would be great.

All the best! :beguiled:

Cheers

Rob

Hey Rob,

I took a look and I really like the site as it is nice and sleek. Your photo's are fantastic but the only thing I feel is missing is being able to enlarge the images as I felt myself trying to double click on all of them to make the pop up bigger but this didn't happen.

I think many people may do the same so if you add that feature so people can get a closer look it would be great.

All the best! :beguiled:
Thanks mate. Yeah i thought the same. I hsve since made up a new template and will be changing that very soon

Most reactions

Back