Website Help

ffmedic245

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I have been looking at setting up a website. I had looked into bludomain but after reading the reviews I don't think I would want to use them. I am looking for a hosting site close to the same. I also have made my own site in photshop as a template, but have not made it into dreamweaver or flash with it. If I build my own site I would like to put a clients section on it where each client uses a user name and password to sign in to see their pictures. Can anybody give any ideas or help. Thanks.

graecyn

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.littlelamplight.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I use Hostgator for all of my hosting.

As far as functionality of the site, or building it yourself - it really depends on your experience. Plug-and-play templates can often be bought for between $60 and $150, but functionality (such as offering your clients a username and password to sign in and see pictures) is trickier and often requires a developer or custom script and database. Not to mention, you'll need at least a little knowledge in either HTML or Flash (whichever you intend to use) to make changes to the site yourself with our without a plug-and-play template.

Most reactions

New Topics