Website Host

Lally0724

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hi, I'm building a website in dreamweaver. I'm wondering who hosts your website, how do you go about getting them to host it, and how much does it cost?
Thanks,
Lally

Here's a link to a good hosting solution. Whenever you go to have a site hosted, they will tell you everything you need to know. They will even give you discounts on the domain name registration most of the time.

You can also ask these questions on our Computer Help Forum, www.thesupportforum.com

Also, I use a few different providers for different reasons and packages. They include:

www.ipowerweb.com
www.1and1.com and
www.rtshosting.com

There's so many out there. Some of it depends on what you want to. If your doing any programming behind the scenes and junk. Search around on the web and ask people you know that have sites already hosted.

Mine is hosted with 1and1.com and they do a great job. I think you can get hosting for as low as $6.00 a month.

I go through GoDaddy.com I get 2gig space and....

WOAH! I just looked at the site to find out the specifics, I now get 10gig space and 500gig monthly bandwidth for the same price! Only 9.95/mo!

This rocks, I was out of space too, and now I can actually back up dare I say all my photos??

I'm so happy! :lmao: :lmao:

Most reactions

Back