Website Redesign

Yeah, there's some navigation issues,but the images dude, I could get lost for a while. Well done.

Love the site Matt! :)

One thing I would do is make the site itself a tiny bit smaller so there's no scrolling that occurs. Having everything fit in one page is a huge plus. I'm running a 21" widescreen monitor so I'm sure other visitors have more scrolling to do than myself.

Just an idea, I hope it helps.

Sincerely,

Aaron

Thanks guys. Aaron, what resolution are you running a 21" widescreen monitor at that is not fitting this entire site? It fits 1024x768 no problem.

Cool Looking Site, I wish My site was as clean looking, its going through a MAJOR overhaul and isn't done yet. I especially liked the bike trials work! Have you thought about putting more attention on that by creating a SPORTS category? Sports photography can be a great niche.
My Fashion Photography

Thanks Warren. I enjoyed looking at your site and your photography. Thanks for your comments. To be honest, the bike trials thing was a complete accident. I went down to the lakeshore and just stumbled upon them. I asked if they would mind if I took some shots and they had no objections. It was definitely fun, and something I'll try again for sure.

Most reactions

Back