Website Refining Needed

PeterToronto

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi guys

I've been tweaking my site for the last two weeks with some updates, and I'd appreciate your feedback on two things in particular:

1) the speed at which the individual pages load, and
2) the layout and design of the site itself.

Thank you very much in advance for you help. I appreciate it.

Peace
Peter

peter anthony PHOTOGRAPHY - Home

Its a winner for me, in UK on a crappy 2meg BB connection it loads instantly on each page, galleries work fine and a nice simple layout, in fact I might just make a copy for myself. The only thing I didn't like was I had to use the "back" button to escape the galleries as couldn't see the escape route, but no biggy, its good. H

PS scratch the copy thing, I'll design a similar one, lol, and found out click is escape, really like it though.

Last edited:
Is there anyone else that could quickly offer their two cents?

I'm too engrossed in the site to provide a truly objective review. I really would appreciate your objective thoughts on the site.

Peace
Peter

peter anthony PHOTOGRAPHY - Home

I don't have too much to add, it loads nice and quick for me and I think they layout is great. Clean, simple, easy to navigate. What more could you ask for? :thumbup:

As a site designer/developer myself, here are my thoughts...

It's clean and simple, which are key principals of design. Your typography is clean with the Lucinda Console font, though I think it could be a size or two larger. Load times were good here. I'm actually a bit surprised, considering the size of some of your images. Nicely done!

The only negative comment I have was already mentioned above. The loss of the navigation bar while viewing images in your galleries is a real bummer. You need to fix that. Otherwise, it's a very nice site.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back