Website Reviewing

It's a simple design and shows thumbnails of the images so you don't have to click each icon to view them:

Love & Ink Photography Wedding

Amber, I'm not going to delve far into the "why", but you have a photo on your site of a pregnant woman, belly exposed and eyes closed, kissing a horse.

I'm not sure what you're trying to convey with that shot, but it may be conveying something very different than what you intended. Jus' sayin'...

Oh my God you're horrible lol. Seriously didn't think that way until now! The horse is her greatest pride & joy. She has had him in many competitions and is a rancher herself. She wanted the shot with him and I gave it to her. Honestly though, many women who have seen it think it is absolutely adorable! I'm guessing not too many women will be thinking the way you are, Steve5D lmao!

the site is working fine now.

No, it's not. It looks exactly the same.

How about posting a link to one of the galleries, or to a photo in a gallery. Right now, my opinion of the site is unchanged. It's not ready. Period...

I'm guessing not too many women will be thinking the way you are, Steve5D lmao!

Maybe not, but I can promise you that most guys will because, well, because men are pigs.

Is there no "significant other" in her life? That would make a Helluva' lot more sense, and would probably raise fewer eyebrows...

Maybe not, but I can promise you that most guys will because, well, because men are pigs.

Is there no "significant other" in her life? That would make a Helluva' lot more sense, and would probably raise fewer eyebrows...

You want to see a picture of a guy kissing the horse?

Husband is overseas touring for the Army when we did the shoot. He won't be back until the baby is around 2-3 months old.

Okay, I see a wedding gallery and a portrait gallery.

My suggestions:

On the home page, remove the wedding gallery. You already have that elsewhere. If you're going to have photos on the homepage, have photos of different types rotating through. Second, in the wedding gallery, remove the photo that includes a guy wearing the polo shirt. He ruins the image.

Basically the site shows some portraits (some good, some not) and a single wedding. I just don't think it provides enough of examples of your work to make someone comfortable enough to hire you...

Last edited:

Most reactions

Back