website

mommyof4qteez

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I started building my website with wix.com, but it's a bit pricier than others...now working on my site through zenfolio...just curious if any of you use this & do you have your clients order through zenfolio or you?

What is 'pricier'? $5 a month? Are you a business or not?

Yes, I am a small business...and I'm talking quite a bit more a month for wix & with less features...just looking for some insight on zenfolio...

I order everything possible at an in person viewing session. Once I started that my sales more than doubled. IF I do any on-line proofing (out of town orders) orders are placed through me.
MANY people like zenfolio and SmugMug for their ordering, etc. I wasn't impressed when it came to the website part of things. MUCH prefer PortfolioSitez for the website. I create my own galleries and upload them to my root for any on-line proofing that I do.

Zenfolio does have the option for clients to order directly through you...that's the only way I'd go...never heard of the site you use..will look into it..thanks :)

I have been using zenfolio for around 4 months now. it's not bad, it's basic. and for now it will suffice. I think down the line when I get better at things I can see myself switching to something more specific and for me instead of a standard template and setup. Sales and salesman ship are new to me so I liked that they can order straight thru my site and I don't have to deal with it. Hopefully as time progresses I will switch over to doing sales in person.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back