Website

Hi Holly,

Your front page looks good. The only minor thing I'd say it to have the text come up a bit quicker.

I also looked at you 'about' page, the text is a bit too small, I can't read it! But i appreciate that you weren't asking for comments on that yet.

Cheers
Jon

Thanks!!

Jon does the font on the about me page look better now?

really nice looking site....only thing i would consider changing is the "about me" photo......it really looks snapshottish and not as professional as your other work shown on the site.....do an artsty farsty self portrait.....potential clients would dig that.......

I have a hard time doing a potrait of ME.. lol Guess Ill need to ask someone to help me out with that.. I Agree though its not as Snappish hehe

You all are great.. Thanks for your input

hey holly - looks great!!! totally jealous though! i'm finding it soooo difficult building mine! what program are you using?? are you doing it yourself?? any hot tips for me? is the way the photographs fade? on called flash?? so much to learn???
Anyway, noticed one little typo....... on your about me page which i wasn't even asked to look at but? ... should be "way too many photos..." Looking forward to seeing the finished site... great job x jemma

Thanks ... Jemmy yes I do this myself... The photos fading is flash... One of my favorite porgrams right now.. I love it..

Thanks

Hi Holly.
I think your are on a good path , but my opinion is you should use the B/W photo of you self on your web site, maybe the one on your avatar.;)

Most reactions

Back