Webster Falls - Ontario

Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Went up the mountain with the boyfriend this last weekend and stumbled across this place. Got a little wet but it was worth it for the atmosphere.

$england falls.jpg
webster falls by difficult listening on flickr
$vietnam.jpg
river valley by difficult listening on flickr
$the falls.jpg
the falls by difficult listening on flickr

I like the river valley shot...

Welcome to TPF

I like the waterfall photo but would have been better if it was the primary object and much larger. But nice shooting.

Hey, OP, you're local to me, or just visiting? Webster's is great, did you get up to Tew's Falls (it's just up the road by car, or a 1.5km walk)? Tews is beautiful too, but without the pretty stone bridge. The fog that day was incredible, but I didn't get out for pictures, stuck at work. :(

Check out www.cityofwaterfalls.ca if you want to map out some more local waterfall hikes. :) I'm a bit of a proseletyzer when it comes to Hamilton Waterfalls.

Welcome to TPF

I like the waterfall photo but would have been better if it was the primary object and much larger. But nice shooting.

Thanks! I wish I could've gotten more of it in, there's a big tree right there under the frame that kept getting in the way.

Hey, OP, you're local to me, or just visiting? Webster's is great, did you get up to Tew's Falls (it's just up the road by car, or a 1.5km walk)? Tews is beautiful too, but without the pretty stone bridge. The fog that day was incredible, but I didn't get out for pictures, stuck at work. :(

Check out www.cityofwaterfalls.ca if you want to map out some more local waterfall hikes. :) I'm a bit of a proseletyzer when it comes to Hamilton Waterfalls.

Visiting over the summer, and I sorta wish we'd gone up earlier (it was a total spur-of-the-moment decision) and seen a bit more of the area. I didn't know Dundas was such a cute town. I was really glad for the fog and rain, though by the time we got home we were soaked to the skin.

Welcome to TPF

Thanks! I wish I could've gotten more of it in, there's a big tree right there under the frame that kept getting in the way.

Visiting over the summer, and I sorta wish we'd gone up earlier (it was a total spur-of-the-moment decision) and seen a bit more of the area. I didn't know Dundas was such a cute town. I was really glad for the fog and rain, though by the time we got home we were soaked to the skin.

Well, come back soon! Hamilton is a lot prettier and friendlier than our reputation would suggest. Dundas is amazing - people scoff but there is a reason that the Niagara Escarpment and Dundas Conservation Area is a World Heritage Biosphere.

Most reactions

Back