We'd love for you to introduce yourself!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am new here as well. I love hiking and taking outdoor photographs and I want to learn a lot more. I basically know how to use my digital cameras and that's about it.

My list:

Nikon Coolpix 5400
Olympus D-400Z
Canon AE-1
Nishika 3D

I have a few other cheesy cameras (nothing worth mentioning). I am considering buying a new Nikon N80 this month. I really need to learn how to use the AE-1 first, and then more up, but aren't more toys just so much more fun?

-SquirrelNuts

Hi, I a very new photographer, I haven't started it properly, just took some pictures here and there with a digital camera that I have around.

I've just ordered a Canon A70, that should be arriving this week. Hope, I will learn with that camera and then move onwards and upwards.

I plan to take classes and learn about darkroom and using film cameras.

That's all I can think about..except for saying that I like to take pictures of landscapes, night pictures(esp ones with lots of city lights) and people.

I hope to be around to learn loads more.

PS. I'm 25 and male and friom the midlands in the uk

Hi everyone,

I found this site about two days ago while seaching a place where I can get some learning tips and info about digital photography. I was into photography as a hobby a long long time ago when I was still single. I stopped the hobby when I got married about 20 years now. About more than a year ago, a canon d30 ads in the magazine fascinated me and made me go back to photography. Early September of this year, I finally got my first digital camera which is Nikon 5700. My real name is Rudy Reyes and I'm from the Philippines. Marlon Roque is my friends name and was the one who signed up for me but using his name. I hope to learn more from you guys and gain friends as well. Thank you very much.

Rudy

Hi,

I have been on here for a little while but I have only posted a few messages. I guess I more of the browsing type. As my nickname suggests, I am a fireman. I love surfing but I sure don't get to do it as much as I would like because I live in Ontario, Canada. But I play pretty much every sport out there and I am lucky enough to be able to travel alot. That is when I take most of my pictures (20 rolls or so per trip). So far my list includes Australia, New Zealand, Spain, Portugal, Ireland, England, Costa Rica, Panama, Egypt, Jordan, Vietnam, Thailand, Cambodia and much of the US and Canada. I would say I am still a VERY beginner photographer but I hope to do ALOT more.

Any questions, just ask.

C-YA

Mike

Wow!
Thats a lot of places, Mike
Im jealous!

Keep postin!
Welcome to the forum to you and all the other new people :sillysmi:

Ive been on here for a lil while but I havent payed much attention to some threads that dont interest me so I missed this one till now. :0) So I thought I would fill this out now, hehe.

Well im 24, male, and live in Eastern Ontario.

Ive had an interest in photography for a while but back in high school I wasnt able to get in the course so I wasnt really able to learn much new stuff, plus I only had access to an automatic 35mm camera. Now that I got a digital one I am able to play around more. I intend on taking some photography courses when im able, but till then im just learning what I can online and in trial and error with the camera.

The kind of photography/art I tend to like the most is nature and scenic, and I enjoy being in the outdoors *as long as I got bug spray or enough warm clothes, hehe* so I tend to do more outdoor stuff than other.

A couple artists that I enjoy the work of is Thomas Kincade and Robert Bateman. Thomas for his mastery of light and Bateman for his nice wildlife pictures.

Some pictures that ive taken can be found at http://www32.brinkster.com/mandg/forum/index.html. Warning, its not dial up friendly. Im currently creating a new website but its not up yet, so I just toss pictures that I display online on this account for the time being. :0).

I'm Hein

You'll like me or you'll hate me, because of my taste of photography.

Things I hate:
- flashlight
- digital camera's
- modern camera's
- people posing for the camera
- etc.

Things I adore:
- long exposure
- old camera's
- clumsy camera's
- spontaneous pictures
- crossing pics
- photographing my statue of Beethoven
- etc.

Sorry, that's the way I am.

But don't misunderstand, I respect everybody for how he shoot his pics and stuff, and I understand people can find this odd, but don't judge me on my manners, just on my pictures! You can see them on http://noisytoy.net.

Thanks!

Hi Everyone:

My name is Eric, I'm from Newport Beach, California and I'm a photographer and photography store owner. I'm pretty experienced but don't know it all. I am impressed from what I've read so far in this forum appreciate the information.

I look forward to continued learning and contributing.

Well, my name is Robin and I'm absolutely inexperienced in photography. :) I'm a student, with a couple more years until I graduate in elementary education. Tonight I suddenly seemed to develop an intense interest in photography, and I decided I wanted to learn about it, and get a good camera, and see if I'm any good. :) It seems so complicated though, so I'm very excited to find this site!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back