dangerdoormouse

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.helenmaybanks.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi there
OK, I am not sure where to be posting this as I don't think it should be in the wedding section (as that seems to be bout portfolios for critiqueing). This has probably come up many times before, but I am new, so please point me in the direction of old threads if that is better.
I have been doing weddings, I want to make an album. My old boss used Jorgensens which are amazing, but soooo expensive. I want something similar (something you design yourself and have printed with the photos in), but cheaper ideally. Oh, and I am in Britain, so I need to be able to access it here. I have used the photobox albums, and they are great, but the opposite extreme (great, but cheap. I want something more substantial)
Any thoughts would be much appreciated
Thanks
Helen

How much does Jorgensons cost? I used MyPublisher once and got a 25 page book for about $50. It was 8.5x11 with a custom dust jacket. They have templates you can use, but I designed most of the pages in photoshop. I thought the quality was great. I had it made for my sister-in-laws brother after their wedding and they loved it. It's actually how I got called and asked to do my next wedding.
They have several different sizes and cover options and they just came out with some new styles.
http://www.mypublisher.com/

Hello
Jorgensens cost about £450, so about $900 for a really lovely book. Serious wedding albums, which would be lovely to make, but I am not in that bracket of photographers

i use asukabook(.com) - not the cheapest but not all that expensive - very nice

Most reactions

New Topics

Back