lookupben.png

candlebokeh.png

beauty.png

standingclose1.png

standingreg2.png

Last edited:
I appreciate the comment! Thanks!

Anyone else?

I'll try giving a bit more detailed CC, as this is what the forum is about and how we all learn :)

#1 I like the idea here and the use of the body to create some nice lines (S shapes are good). Something seems a bit odd in the sharpness of the image..was this a crop from another image? If you are going for pure artistic for yourself, then its fine. If you are shooting for the wedding party, this shot could of been great if you had their faces in the picture

#2 Not a fan of this one. The lighting is a bit odd. Looks like it could be natural lighting but I don't like how it half goes accross the bouquet. Nice sharpness in the bouquet though. If the bouquet being held is the main focal point, then zoom in on that and fill the frame more. I find having the second bouquet there, half in the shot, is distracting. It seems more like a snapshot with interesting light.

#3 Nice attempt with the sun showing. This type of photo can work really well. I don't like the choice of buildings to do it with, but we can't always move the building :). You have some nice straight lines in the building, but i find you have too much space on top of the building. Space like that would work with a nicer sky, puffy clouds or something similar, but not with just white/grey

#4 Love the depth of field here, the colours and the mood it sets. Would of liked a bit more sharpness on the center though, but interesting abstract.

#5 Nice shot. The lens flare in the face is distracting. I would of liked to see you shoot from a somewhat higher angle. Nice job using the street to compliment, but watch out for dirty parts of the background such as the dead grass or what not on the side of the road. And maybe having the model wear something that contrasts the background instead of blends in. Keep working with the model to find more interesting poses and mostly angles to shoot from. Don't be shy to tilt the camera up, down, to the side to add some motion / action to your shot, specially when having an element like a road

#6 and #7 are nice location shots. I like the pose in 6 more than 7. I would of liked to see a shot with him crouched down and using those two lines in the background to compliment him.
What type of post processing did you do?

#7 is not sharp enough in the face / eyes

#1 is for artistic purposes, I didn't do much post processing to #6. and I agree with all your criticisms, I just get lazy/haven't had the time to make the shot perfect. lol. but I really appreciate the CnC.

Thanks a lot!

Oh, next time, when including more than 1 image, make sure you number them...makes it easy to refer to :)

And the more images you post, the less likely you are to get feedback. The golden number seems to be 3.

Most reactions

Back