Wedding at City Park in Denver

zendianah

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.zenphotos.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Meet Lesley and Dani. Great FUN couple. Dani is from Argentina and moved to Colorado to live happily ever after with Lesley. I have to see what a great loving family and it was a joy to photograph them.

dsc6687fd9.jpg

dsc6689ip1.jpg

dsc6703sx3.jpg

dsc6704qn1.jpg

dsc6706dl5.jpg

dsc6709sz1.jpg

dsc6710za7.jpg

dsc6717jo4.jpg

dsc6902xv9.jpg

dsc6909ff3.jpg

I haven't posted in awhile. I would appreciate any CC.

C&C per req:
I really like the expressions and playful poses that you've captured here. Well done. BUT, almost without exception, your images are crooked. Yes, extreme angles can (some say) have artistic application, but I'm afraid in these images, it looks like you were being careless. At the very least this has to be corrected in post. It's especially important when there are as many horizontal and vertical elements as these images contain.

Other than that, the images are good, some minor exposure isses (esp 2, 3, 4) due to the bright sun coming through the gate image rear, which could have been corrected with a fill-light.

Just my $00.02 worth - your milage may vary

~John

C&C per req:
I really like the expressions and playful poses that you've captured here. Well done. BUT, almost without exception, your images are crooked. Yes, extreme angles can (some say) have artistic application, but I'm afraid in these images, it looks like you were being careless. At the very least this has to be corrected in post. It's especially important when there are as many horizontal and vertical elements as these images contain.

Other than that, the images are good, some minor exposure isses (esp 2, 3, 4) due to the bright sun coming through the gate image rear, which could have been corrected with a fill-light.

Just my $00.02 worth - your milage may vary

~John

thanks. i was not being careless btw. I take pride in my work and am always looking out for new info and new techniques...

Last edited:

Most reactions

Back