Wedding at Italian Cultural Center

bowdenm

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Wll be shooting a wedding at the Italian Cultural Center. Has anyone had that project? It will be a smalll affair and am not getting much of anything on what the bride and groom want. It should be interesting.

WHAT Italian Cultural Center... Located WHERE in the world?

Maybe someone else has done that as well, but I'm sure there isn't one Italian Cultural Center...

Maybe someone else has done that as well, but I'm sure there isn't one Italian Cultural Center...

No, pretty sure there is only one. It's near the Italian wedding place, where people usually take pictures.

No, pretty sure there is only one. It's near the Italian wedding place, where people usually take pictures.

Oh, my apologies. I must have been mistaken! :lmao:

Come on Tyler - Near that Italian restaurant in little Italy

Come on Tyler - Near that Italian restaurant in little Italy

You guys are just way more versed in things that exist in multiple locations around the world...

I wish I wasn't so st00pid. :(

He is talking about Hazzard, Kentucky right? lol wait, maybe thats the place with the great French place

There are Italians in KY? I was expecting this to take place in close proximity to the Jersey Shore.

You'll get a complimentary spray-tan just for attending the wedding.

There are Italians in KY? I was expecting this to take place in close proximity to the Jersey Shore.

You'll get a complimentary spray-tan just for attending the wedding.

Hopefully it's the one located right near the Walgreens. Then he can do his post-processing right there at the HP Photo booth and print before the reception is over. Assuming this is the one in KY, not sure what's available in NJ.

Ok you folks are tough. The Italian Cultural Center at Downtown Houston, TX. :lol:

Ok you folks are tough. The Italian Cultural Center at Downtown Houston, TX. :lol:

To be honest, your first post was quite tough to decipher the physical location of the event you are shooting.

Nope, never shot there. Now if it had been at the one in KY...different story.

Dang it,....... HOUSTON............I never would have guessed. I do have relatives in Houston though.
Either way, good luck with your shoot

You are right. Did not see the forest for the tree. Should have mentioned the location. Surely you folks can read my mind.:)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back