Wedding Cake Smackdown

paulk_68

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
paulkphotos.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
These are from a small wedding of just 50 people that I shot last Saturday. The ceremony and reception were both held together at a VFW (horrible venue). I got a staged close-up of their hands and knife earlier and this happened later... it was really hard not laughing while I took the shots. And yeah *sigh* they couldn't figure out how to stack the cake. You can see a few more shots from the day on my blog Paul K Photography Blog

IMG_7099.jpg

IMG_7100.jpg

IMG_7101.jpg

IMG_7102.jpg

IMG_7105.jpg

IMG_7106.jpg

Thanks for looking.

The indoor lighting looks like one of those horribly lit places, so you've done an alright job considering that. I checked out the blog quickly and the outdoor shots are much better.

I like the outdoor pictures on your blog as well.

These pictures are cute and funny and will probably be a great memory for the couple, but from a photography perspective, I don't like them too mmuch.

While I understand the lighting is bad in there, I find they are still pretty under exposed

Pictures 3,4,5 are not too interesting to look at and picture 6 (the one with the kiss) would of been much better with a closer zoom in instead of the same focal lenght the others are at.

I have to say, I am shocked that woman would waste perfectly good cake. :lol:

While I understand the lighting is bad in there, I find they are still pretty under exposed

Thank you for looking at the blog and for your comments, bigtwinky.

Nearly all of the other inside shots have somewhat decent exposures,... but I like them less,.. it was a HORRIBLE place to have the ceremony and reception.

Hello friend,
I am new to this forum,liked it so thought to reply..
Wow great photographs..It looks like as I am present there..
Hmmm you all must have enjoyed a lot..

Regards,
Nelson

Most reactions

New Topics

Back