Wedding Car Shot for C&C!

camz

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Looking for some CC on this shot an all angles of the photo :thumbup:.

4809469863_d01b642e75_b.jpg

Nice! But why the heck did the owner of the car put stripes like that on a car like that! If the couple dont really own the car maybe just photoshop the white stripes out. Your photo looks so classy and the stripes just ruin it for me. Wonderful photo btw.

I like what you were going for here but the couple is a bit faded out through the glass, maybe intentionally? And the passenger side mirror jumps out to me a bit (it seems to be where you focused?).

Nice! But why the heck did the owner of the car put stripes like that on a car like that! If the couple dont really own the car maybe just photoshop the white stripes out. Your photo looks so classy and the stripes just ruin it for me. Wonderful photo btw.

If the car belongs to the groom he would be super pissed if you messed with his car! Being a car guy myself i love this shot very well done!

I think the muted colors behind the glass are clashing with the bright colors and high contrast in the rest of the image. Other than that I really like it. I think it implicitly places emphasis on the car, rather than the couple.

I think the muted colors behind the glass are clashing with the bright colors and high contrast in the rest of the image. Other than that I really like it. I think it implicitly places emphasis on the car, rather than the couple.

+1 My eye is drawn right to the passenger-side mirror.

Not bad, i would have tried a speedlight in the foot well

I know I had that idea but we only had about 45 minutes to shoot the solos and the wedding party. I had 7 locations in mind including the car however I didn't have enough time to setup anything but the reflectors. I would've killed the ambient outside the car and have the interior be a stop brighter in order to get rid of the sky reflection in the windshield. So just incase I took a shot from behind....

4813842597_a1ae088386_b.jpg

It was their uncle's car which we used to model the couple in. The stripes don't really bother me as the lines lead towards the couple as far as the shot is concern. As far as the car...well that's a different story lol.

I think the muted colors behind the glass are clashing with the bright colors and high contrast in the rest of the image. Other than that I really like it. I think it implicitly places emphasis on the car, rather than the couple .

I was looking for this kind of comment in the PP...Thanks alot Alpha. It's the reflection of the sky in the windshield that's taking away emphasis from the couple. Even with my regular edit, the cars bright colours are overpowering. I wanted CC on this shot as we're considering it as our teaser photo for the couple but the initial edit might have a bit too much contrast.

1 My eye is drawn right to the passenger-side mirror.

Thanks tirediron...I didn't really notice that!

I love the shot! Maybe select the windshield and work the levels, shadows/highlights and contrast to balance that area with the rest of the photo.

Great job camz. Really like #1. My only nits are the roofline reflection on the hood does create a line that draws the eye straight to the passenger mirror. The power cable reflection on driver's side glass and hood.

Love the comp on both.

Most reactions

Back