Wedding Faves from BW PJ Bride's wedding

Very nice. Getting married in a month. Wish I could be the groom and the photog at the same time. :) :).

Again. Very nice pics.

those are AMAZING shots....GREAT Work

I am TOTALLY blown away!!!!!:hail: Stunning shots Cindy.... they would be mad not to love them!! Gotta look in to this KUBOTA thing... learn something new every day and i LOVE everything about these b&ws xx ...you could never post to many!! Love your work x
PS...must say love the 'vignette' in #16 & 17... i really suck @ this, but you definitely dont...any tips:heart: I know some just use the burn tool in PS7. Ive tried but just doesn't look right ?????:blushing:
and one last thing... the black borders... are they just for TPF or is this how you present them to the client?? xxxxx

These are all fantastic. What they all said.

They could have been cut right out from a romantic movie of some sort, - beautiful comps on them all.

:blushing: Im back again ... I cant help it.. I just :heart: these... They are a true inspiration!!

Gosh! Thank you all again!!!!
Jemmy, everything in my processing is pretty much automated with actions. The burning you see is either Kubota's "Starburst Vingnette", or his "Edge Burner." Sometimes I layer both and just adjust opacity. Every so once in a while I go in with a little extra hand burn using the Kubota "Smokeless Burn". (Do I sound like an Ad yet? LOL)
And you guessed it.....the borders are Kubota's "4x6 Proofs with Borders", and at the end, I batch the whole mess of them and just send them to a new folder so that I still have the full sized stuff. When I present the proofs, I use the 4x6 version because it uploads a whole lot faster than the full sized stuff, and the border kind of helps with the presentation I think.
Hope that Helps!
Thank you guys again!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back