BeckWeddingFinalBW00189.jpg

BeckWeddingFinalBW00075.jpg

BeckWeddingFinalBW00414.jpg

BeckWeddingFinalBW00419.jpg

BeckWeddingFinalBW00068.jpg

BeckWeddingFinalBW00438.jpg

BeckWeddingFinalBW00457.jpg

This has got to be your best work, yet! :thumbup:

Awesome! They will be thrilled. I love the essence you captured here. Great work :thumbsup:

Thank you both. Dan, I've got a long way to go, but I felt like this was the best so far too. The thing that really scared me was the total black and white conversion. I LOVED the color ones. (I ended up providing her with both).
Anyhoo, I wasn't her first choice, or even her first several, and I'm really nervous.
Thank you guys. You made me feel better!!!!!

Did you do the conversion or was it Kubota?

I made all my original conversions in color (burns-contrast/sat bumps-etc) and then converted using Kubota's "Mocha BW". Then I went back in and added his "film grain slight" action.
I'm a huge fan of his actions, and couldn't live without them. :hail: :)

Yeah, I love his actions too. :)
KPD Magic Sharpen is one of my fav tools from his arsenal. :thumbup:

I don't get that one. I just don't understand it. (There are quite a few I'm not completely sure how to use).
But dang, the one's I do understand make my life un-measurably easier!

Okay, forgive me for turning this to an 'Action' talk. :blushing:
I'll post my comments on KPD Magic Sharpen in the 'Tips' thread.

Wow.
All these official wedding photos make me reel with delight at seeing this wonderful photography!
If only ...
I married twice, you know, and there are NO NICE WEDDING pics of mine, at all. None like this, that is (my sister did a nice job, thanks to her!, on my second wedding, and actually I would not give pics of the first any glance any more these days, they'd probably have been in the bin for long), so I really think: why? But then weddings are no way near as big in Germany for most (I think) than they seem to be in the States. Though many couples do get some official pics taken, but only like during an hour or so when the photographer comes, not during the whole day, including preparations and all.

Thank you so much LaFoto! Yes, these weddings do go for a long time. My normal wedding shoot goes between 8-14 hours. What blows my mind is the amount of money they spend on these things. Not just for the wedding photogs, but for the whole thing. A lot of the brides I work with spend anywhere from $20,000 and up. It's mind numbing to me as I keep thinking what a wonderful house downpayment this kind of money would make.
I never had any photography done for my weddings at all. I could never see spending that kind of money. Ironic, huh?

Love them! The children are adorable, and I love the one of her looking into the compact. My only criticism is the excess head room on 13

These are Great PJ!! :) I love the one with the Just Married sign and #6.. They are going to LOVE these...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back