wedding from saturday 9/20

holga girl

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
just some light edits i've done. I'm not finished yet, but thought i'd see what you think so far...

(I know there are a lot of them. please don't feel you need to comment on all. but if one in particular stands out as good or bad, I'd love to hear your thoughts)

brown-101.jpg

brown-102.jpg

brown-203.jpg

brown-108.jpg

brown-109.jpg

brown-110.jpg

brown-111.jpg

brown-112.jpg

brown-113.jpg

brown-115.jpg

brown-120.jpg

brown-116.jpg

brown-200.jpg

brown-201.jpg

brown-123.jpg

#3, not fan of. What is the ring in?
#11, super fun
#13, cake is beautiful

You did a great job on capturing emotion. Like the pics.

I LOVE #3 - the clarity is wonderful and number 5 is also really lovely. I cant believe all those little kids swarming the bride!!!!

Are you bouncing your flash indoors? The only thing that stuck out the me was the brides shadow on the wall on #1 from the flash. It looks more like a family snapshot then a professional photo.

Overall great job though!!!

thanks for the comments. #3 the ring is in the ties of her corset dress. yes, i am bouncing the flash on the indoor shots... but i honestly can not remember the flash position in #1.

this was by far, the most fun i have ever had at a wedding. it was a blast. there were over 30 children at the ceremony. the bride is a second grade teacher. it was wonderful. kids everywhere and not a peep out of them!

Well done! I can't remember the last time I've seen wedding photographs where everyone looks so genuinely happy!

Despite the shadows, I think #1 is really interesting. Not sure why, it just really does it for me. I bet with some focused pp, it could be really slammin. Of course, the one with the kids is priceless!

Most reactions

Back