Wedding from two weeks ago

fsquare

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Second wedding of the season two weeks ago. I was second shooting. Here are some shots. Feedback always welcome.

nick_lisa-137.jpg

nick_lisa-151.jpg

nick_lisa-234.jpg

nick_lisa-323.jpg

nick_lisa-353.jpg

nick_lisa-366.jpg

nick_lisa-371.jpg

nick_lisa-428.jpg

nick_lisa-449.jpg

Take my comments with a grain of salt because I'm not as seasoned as some here on the boards.

#1 - looks like a snapshot, but I'm sure she family will love it.
#2 - I love the idea of this shot. I like everything about it, except for the fact that the bride is a little bit too distorted for my taste. Neat concept, though. Love the colors.
#3 - Nice pic, bride will enjoy it...wish it would have been composed differently. Landscape instead of portrait would have served this one better, I believe.
#4 - Nice
#5 - I like the idea of something blurred in a foreground like this, but on the left side it's kind of distracting for this particular photo.
#6 - pretty. Straighten it a bit. I feel like the dress should hit the floor, but that's not any fault of yours.
# 7 - Empty space can be good, but I think this one needs a tighter crop and less empty space at the top.
# 8 - Fun! Love it!
# 9 - Nice!

Crop #4 tighter to get the doors out of the picture. The one on the left with the metal locking mechanism is distracting.

Most reactions

Back