Wedding images

Nic Nube

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Some pics taken at a recent wedding C & C I enjoy taking images at weddings they always so positive! Im trying to move across to LR so trying to get my head around it so excuse these quick exports!

CMP_5121.jpg

CMP_5161.jpg

CMP_5152.jpg

CMP_5406.jpg

CMP_5189.jpg

CMP_5462.jpg

CMP_5544-2.jpg

CMP_7631.jpg

Last edited:
really fantastic photos!

I love your style. Not like most I have seen.

Beautiful stuff! Great job!
Where is the wedding? :)

Beautiful stuff! Great job!
Where is the wedding? :)

Thanks was at the Walter Sisulu Botanical gardens

The dude looking at the camera was thinking wtf is this oke taking a picture of the roof for? '12 - 24 on D700 ':lol:

CMP_6445.jpg

Last edited:
Wow. You weren't doing this as the paid guy, I gather? Impressive shots for "just some random guy at a wedding". Love the close-ups of the bride. Thanks for sharing these.

Wow....just wow. These shots are gorgeous!

What kind of lighting set up did you use for the indoor shots? Especially the last one of the bride alone...

Wow....just wow. These shots are gorgeous!

What kind of lighting set up did you use for the indoor shots? Especially the last one of the bride alone...
Thanks, top lighting from skylight bounce with make up mirror

Wow. You weren't doing this as the paid guy, I gather? Impressive shots for "just some random guy at a wedding". Love the close-ups of the bride. Thanks for sharing these.

Thanks, I was the paid guy, Im a wedding photographer from south africa thats why I popped it under the professional gallery

Thanks, I was the paid guy, Im a wedding photographer from south africa thats why I popped it under the professional gallery

oh oh oh... ok... that explains much. Wow. :lol:

Most reactions

Back