wedding | lake story

weber

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.matrimonio.pl
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello, i'm new here - this is my latest wedding photo. Made in Poland, at mazury region. What do you think about it ? Please give me a feedback

Greetings, weber

AR_POMOST_01v.jpg

Coolest wedding photos I've seen in a while. Thanks for sharing.
I favour the first one too, given an option.

I also like your Reportage work in your website.

Hi, thanks for comments. Actualy this left one is my favourite too. This was an evening and i had just half an hour for this pictures. But i think I've took good result.

Right now I have only watermarked larger photo. http://tkacz.dokuro.org/AR_POMOST_01_WS.jpg

danalec99 - thanks for visiting my site :) yesterday i've made it finally :)

continuation :)

A1.jpg

A2.jpg

A3.jpg

A4.jpg

any comments ? I know it's far away from USA, but maybe you would like to tell me something about my pics ;-)
Best regards, web

You have a very unique style, they look more like something you would see in a fashion magazine than in a wedding album. I think they are great. I do think that the black & white images do look a little too over processed in parts. The dress in the 2nd to last shot, for example, it looks rather dull.

Wow, these are awesome!
I really enjoyed your website aswell. You are very much my type of photographer.
Great work, look forward to seeing more!

A very distinctive type of shot...I like it. That first one especially really grabs and holds one's attention, with that dramatic sky.

just stunning... i too love your style... your fashion shots on your website were great too! and i am a huge fan of your black and whites... the contrast and the sky detail is awesome... i would love to hear more about how you achieved this look!!!!!!. excellent work~~ x

Most reactions

New Topics

Back