Wedding on Saturday

Where exactly in GA are you???. When I shot my Brother in law's wedding who got married in Atlanta I found an excellent rental place that had a HUGE selection of everything you could need. I have since forgotten the name of the place but I did find it with Google. Really I think if a rental might be too big an expense for you personally you might approach the B+G for the money if you are going to be their only photographer this might be an expense they might be willing to help you with, hell mabye you could ask them to buy you one.

Im close to atlanta, but the thing is that the wedding party was not going to even have a photographer because money is super super tight, so i offered to do it for free for them since it is family.

Personally I think a $30 expense on your part you can consider a wedding gift and absorb the cost :lol:

I have never used them but here is a link to an online rental place that has an SB-800 for less than $10 a day and they ship....

http://www.prophotorental.com/product.asp?pID=34

I recall that being the name of the place in Atlanta that I rented from but I am not sure if this is them it was probably 5-6 years ago.

their 800 is already rented out for Saturday. Would a SB 400 serve my purpose at all?

as confirmed by sunpak the 422D only has six volts and it is ok to go on my camera.

its according to how much i have in bonds after i put a 1000 dollars in a CD.

Oh well, you do what you want I was just trying to help. Just realize this advice is coming from a long-ti professional wedding photographer.

If i had the money for a 600, or even a 800 i would buy what i have the money for. I would rather not buy the 400, but if i have an extra 139$ that might be the best thing to go with. I feel pretty confident with that sunpak though, so i think i am going to use that. I am not bashing you but i have 200$ to my name right now that i can touch and that 200$ is for food, and gas.

Also, thank you for your help. I really apprichate you trying to help me.

Most reactions

Back