Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Sharing some of my recent works.
penang%20pre%20wedding%20photographer15.jpg

penang%20pre%20wedding%20photographer8.jpg

penang%20pre%20wedding%20photographer16.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow - amazing shots - love #2 - the setting, pose, composition and editing are just wonderful. The lady on that set is truly gorgeous which adds to the overall visual appeal of the photos

#2 is great, but the WB looks off (very red) and it's a bit desaturated. Work on the colors and try to recover the blown out areas in her dress and his face and see how it looks.

#2 gets a C+ grade, because of the sharp edged shadow his left shoulder casts on his chin, lower cheek, and neck.
He is over exposed.
IMO that shadow is a glaring error. Without it, the photo gets an A-.

The dutch tilt in #3 doesn't work for me because of the water and shoreline in the scene. However, your advertising helps balance the shot. Some flash would have made the couple 'pop' better (light advances, dark recedes). I give #3 a C.
I also downgrade #1 because of the what looks like unintended camera tilt (left side low) and their dark legs. With the composition, tilt, lighting I give it a B-

Just to add to the c&c above. From the title I was expecting wedding photos. Really, the only one that, to me, comes close to wedding is #2. But IMHO, all of these seem like engagement photos.

Should of made them do a ying yang! Nice shots though.

#2 gets a C+ grade, because of the sharp edged shadow his left shoulder casts on his chin, lower cheek, and neck.
He is over exposed.
IMO that shadow is a glaring error. Without it, the photo gets an A-.

The dutch tilt in #3 doesn't work for me because of the water and shoreline in the scene. However, your advertising helps balance the shot. Some flash would have made the couple 'pop' better (light advances, dark recedes). I give #3 a C.
I also downgrade #1 because of the what looks like unintended camera tilt (left side low) and their dark legs. With the composition, tilt, lighting I give it a B-

I saw that in #2 as well.

What were your settings/specs/lens in #3 (middle of road)? Nice photos!!!!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back