Wedding Photographer- Second shooter available

EValles

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi, I am Available as a second shooter for weddings in the surrounding Atlanta area. If you or anyone you know needs help shooting a wedding message me!

-E

Maybe you should show a portfolio? Otherwise how would one know you are capable? You might want to submit a gear list too, and references /experience ... what are you bringing to the table?

I am new to this whole forum thing. I didn't realize that was wrong to write. I apologize if I offended someone. I was just putting myself out there, however I do appreciate Charlie's comment and constructive advice. Negative comments are not welcome and it doesn't help new users. If you see the opportunity to help someone or think they are doing something wrong please help but with something constructive to say. We are all photographers or aspiring ones atleast and we should be able to help each other out.

I have a wedding coming up and I would like you positioned on a nearby grassy knoll.

You started this thread in the Personal and Professional Photography Website forum.
Promote your personal and professional photography web sites by posting information about them here!

Which pretty clearly indicates a need to have a personal or professional web site to promote, and/or inform us about, to post in this particular TPF forum.

You could share or get C&C on wedding/people photos you have made by posting them in the People Photography forum, which is in the - Photo Galleries - Photos submitted by members for general display or critique - section of TPF.

So from the perspective of a wedding photographer looking for a second shooter, you need to
  • provide examples of your photography work (preferably wedding photographs)
  • provide a list of the tools you can bring to the job (cameras/lenses/lighting)
  • provide references from wedding photographers you have worked with, if any
  • provide a way to contact you beyond posting a reply or a PM here on TPF.
All of which would demonstrate some critical wedding second shooter skills, like:
  • an ability to plan ahead
  • attention to detail
  • an ability to follow written instructions

I am new to this whole forum thing. I didn't realize that was wrong to write. I apologize if I offended someone. I was just putting myself out there, however I do appreciate Charlie's comment and constructive advice. Negative comments are not welcome and it doesn't help new users. If you see the opportunity to help someone or think they are doing something wrong please help but with something constructive to say. We are all photographers or aspiring ones atleast and we should be able to help each other out.

One issue is that by posting in the Professional gallery, you are sort of declaring yourself to be a Professional (with all that goes with that... a solid portfolio, skills, pro-level equipment, and the ability to do whatever is needed to get the shots you are requested to get as a second shooter.) If you lack those things, and some foolish photographer hired you on as second (without checking those things)... it could ruin a large part of the shoot.

If you are an amateur, and wanting to learn... then posting elsewhere might be more appropriate.

If you really want to learn.. participate here... post photos... ask questions... you can learn a lot here.

Spam Reported

Luncheon meat reported, why does Spam have such a bad name? It's really not that bad....cut thin, fried and served with egg, yumm :D

Luncheon meat reported, why does Spam have such a bad name? It's really not that bad....cut thin, fried and served with egg, yumm :D

I agree... or insert a dozen whole cloves, dribble honey all over it, and bake.... yummy also.

Spam is short for Spiced Ham.

Hormel introduced SPAM in 1937 and it's sold in 50 or so countries.

KmH said:
Spam is short for Spiced Ham.

Hormel introduced SPAM in 1937 and it's sold in 50 or so countries.

It's particularly popular in the Philippines, as unusual as that sounds.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back