Wedding Photography Emergency!!! Please Help!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
She, I think, not he.

No, he.

The name on the Flickr account is "Chris".

Could still be a girl, but my money is on "dude". :lol:

Sent from my iPhone using PhotoForum

e.rose, do you remember the old Saturday Night Live couple, "Pat" and "Chris"??? There was a movie as well, called "It's Pat", described as, "The comic misadventures of a person of indeterminable gender," on IMDB It's Pat (1994) - IMDb.

LOL! Just trying to add a bit of levity here.

Yeah Derrel, it is Pat! that was funny, I'd gotten an impression but can't say I know for sure. Maybe we'll find out who the Tiger is and how this went.

I hope the couple likes them. For the price, they are great.

Here is the Flickr set (as I build it)

Amber's Wedding - a set on Flickr

Whew! The first and fourth shots, of the bride with her father, are solid. Especially considering this event was at NIGHT, outside. The horizontal of the father of the bride and the bride, the color one above in post #36, looks theatrical, and decent. You actually have pretty decent lighting on both people, and a decent camera point of view!

Had a look through the flickr set, looks like you did a good job. Phew!

Congratulations!

Once you described your lighting equipment, and I looked at your flickr account that you posted, I knew you would do well.

A 70-200 2.8 and doesn't have a SB800 that assistant could hold and he can shoot wireless?

You did an amszing job considering the limits you had!

e.rose, do you remember the old Saturday Night Live couple, "Pat" and "Chris"??? There was a movie as well, called "It's Pat", described as, "The comic misadventures of a person of indeterminable gender," on IMDB It's Pat (1994) - IMDb. LOL! Just trying to add a bit of levity here.

Haha, no, I have never seen that, but that's funny.

Sent from my iPhone using PhotoForum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back