Wedding photography - My meeting w/ my bride

MohaimenK

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
LOL nah it was just something Crystal showed me. Funny as sh*t! With so much drama going on here, I think we can all use a little laugh! :thumbup:

Last edited by a moderator:
This is terrific... they absolutely nailed the complete level of oblivious ignorance people have about professional photographers. Heh, I know enough about that job to say it scares the hell out of me and say whatever a pro wedding photog gets for a job, he deserves at least twice that amount.

And the best part is, you can make these videos, too. Pay attention to the info at the end. I think this style got viral with the Evo 4 Vs iPhone 4 video with the same voices. Google it, it's a riot and nails they way people think about their phones. NSFW.

Hahahaha...10-500 mm lens...this thing made my day

Damn I wanted to post the one with Judge Joe Brown where they sue the wedding photographer but its gone!

lol yeah I saw it but its priceless to see the full thing cuz all of a sudden Judge Joe Brown is a camera equipment guru LOL Man I think it was staged so they realized people were questioning it so they took it down

Ha! I wasted an entire evening not too long ago watching those things on YouTube, good stuff.

Ok..I had to look around.. this was priceless lol.

Here's another one =P

Last edited by a moderator:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back