wedding photos- CC please!

Kimbalina81

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi! I'm back from the wedding ceremony, and have these pics to share. The wedding was very small and non-traditional. Any CC is more than greatly welcomed. Thanks in advance!

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

Wow. obviously a very casual wedding.;) And to me these all seem to be just memory snsap shots. I really like #5 though. I think #1 might benefit from a tighter crop to get rid of some of that very distracting orange bench they are sitting on. In #2 the blown out wall behind the groom is distracing and I find my eye drawn right to it. And if someone showed me this without my knowing it was a wedding photos, I'd think the groom was just someone who wandered into the shot as the photographer snapped the photo. Just my 2 cents. #3 I find it bothersome that they are standing so far apart.

I think these images reflect the apparently casual nature of the ceremony. Given that it looks like a 'backyard' event, which aren't generally noted for their vast areas of open space and scenic backgrounds, I think you did a good job.

Thanks, I really appreciate the CC! Always welcoming more CC from others!

Most reactions

Back