Wedding Photos From This Weekend

MelodySoul

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I assisted at a wedding and got a few shots that I liked. C&C welcomed.

3540602439_b7215622ba.jpg

3541411304_86a24f349e.jpg

3540606331_95a8509ba5.jpg

3540632289_37e66af0a7.jpg

3541441552_217cc072ef.jpg

Those turned out very nice, I'm sure the couple will be very pleased. My favorites are #s 2 and 3, the lighting is spectacular, and I like the simplicity. Nice work.

thats all you took? very nice pictures i wanna do some weddings but im scared right now i need to get some practice in

Thank you both.

Dcrymes: no I took about 10 gigs worth but these were the ones the stood out to me. Since I was not the main photographer I didn't have the best angles and rarely had people looking at my camera, but I still managed to get a few good ones and lots of detail shots too. If you want practice assisting is the way to go!

number two is very nice.

Thanks! The flower girl was an absolute little sweetheart and a natural in front of the camera.

Nice job. I like #1 & 3. I am a second shooter at weddings too and know how it is trying to get some good shots when everyone is posing for the main shooter.

Beautiful work. I'd say you could go out on your own, or come shoot for me. :sexywink:

Aww thanks! If only I was anywhere near PA.

Nice job. I like #1 & 3. I am a second shooter at weddings too and know how it is trying to get some good shots when everyone is posing for the main shooter.

Thanks, luckilly the photographer I was shooting with is great and will occasionally ask the couple to pose for me too.

Very nice. The little girl's parents are going to treasure #2 - it's lovely.

Most reactions

Back