wedding photos... keep or junk?

Just because a marriage ends in divorce doesn't mean that they marriage wasn't happy at that point. If my wife ever cheated and ran off, sure I'd be crushed, but that wouldn't change the fact that my wedding day was a great day and that I have had some really great years up to that point. Point being....my wedding day was a great day, and nothing will ever change the fact that March 21, 2004 was an awesome day in my history. Regardless of what happens in the future, I don't want to burn or trash the memories (phtoographs) of that day.

It's easy to say that now but when it happens it's different, i felt the same but after 3 legal battles just to see my kids it does change your mind she turned my daughter against me and i didn't see her for 7 years but every thing changed 3 years ago when my ex had her house repossessed my daughter came to visit me and found out the truth now she hardly talks to her mum

an awesome day in my history. Regardless of what happens in the future, I don't want to burn or trash the memories (phtoographs) of that day.

I disagree. I had fun with my cousins when they came to visit me. We were kids, and then teens, it was always fun, we hung out, went to movies, etc.
Then... well, they grew up into so-called "adulthood".
Got into some weird nasty activities.
I tried to re-establish contact with them, got into argument with them and their mother. Thus, that's it, it's over, they dont wish to see me and good riddance. Live your stinking life.
Eventhough we had fun, and memories were good, I tore up all old photos of us together. No point in remembering the little weasels as there wont be any more photos.

Thus, I've realised there is no point of collecting photos of family or friends.

Most reactions

Back