Wedding photoshoot ideas???

rateeg

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi all.
I wanna ask everyone here for suggestions and tips on what to shoot on that special day for the couple?

My main subject would be the bride and some of the wedding materials.

Or do you guys know any website that has samples of it?

Thanks

If your taking on a wedding you should know what shots are needed
That! ^^

Really - a quick Google of "wedding photographer" will turn up thousands of 'sites with galleries of examples. More important, what do the clients want? Have you asked them if they have any preferences, or 'must have' poses? ALWAYS discuss this with the client, suggest that they do some on-line research and look for examples of what they would like.

Besides the traditional shots ask the bride. It's her day. Have her look at several sites on the web and make notes and you do the same. Many brides want just the wedding party photos.
Be sure to scout the location and make sure that what she request you can pull off. consider the lighting for any special shot.
Pre-plan everything or even take some test shots a week or so before using friends as stand ins and you will or should be OK.
Be sure to make a check off list of the photos to be made. Nothing worse than to remember a few shots after the wedding is over. The Bride will have other things on her mind. Also contact the wedding planner if they are having one. Make friends with her/him. they can make your shooting easy or very hard.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back