Wedding pics......from MY wedding :p

Digital Matt

alter ego: Analog Matt
Reaction score
Website
www.mattperko.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Ok, last thread guys :p I'm just posting a link to some photos from my wedding. My digital was in the shop, and all I had were some rolls of Sensia slide film. I've color corrected a few of these that were shot indoors in flourescent lighting. I actually like some of the greenish hue. Over half of these were shot by my good friend Dan, who is not a photographer, but I have always felt had a great eye for portraiture. See if you can tell which ones are mine :p

http://www.anti-rejection.com/images/wedding/

Thanks for lookin :)

Super shots Matt. They all look so natural!
My fav of the bunch is the one where you are kissing Marge on the side of the face while she's looking at the camera :thumbsup:

I agree Jake, that shot is great. My friend Dan is a musician, but he sure does catch people at their best. I'm encouraging him to take up photography.

Digital Matt said:
I'm encouraging him to take up photography.
He must! :). Really nice series!

Congrats, again! :D

woodsac said:
Super shots Matt. They all look so natural!
My fav of the bunch is the one where you are kissing Marge on the side of the face while she's looking at the camera :thumbsup:

I thought that one was great too! :thumbup:

You both look great & I hope you had a good time!

All the best!:thumbup: :D

Congrats !!! The photos are beautiful..

It doesn't matter what day it is even if it's his wedding day! DM still has a camera on hand. :lol:

dia_0036.jpg

Excellent shooting by Dan and congratulations Mr & Mrs Perko. :)

Thanks so much everyone, and yes it's true Xmetal, I can never put my camera down. I put it down just long enough to say "I do". :p

Congrats to you both ! and best wishes.

All of them are nice captures, #47 is a great photo, your buddy did a great job on that one :thumbup:

Most reactions

Back