Wedding Pics "My first post".HI

duranracing23

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey everyone! I come here for advice and to learn from very great photographers here. Anyway i shot a wedding on Sat and these are some of the pics. Im a serious videographer but decided to give photos a try. Let me know what you guys think. Thanks

picture5pq3.png

picture7jw9.png

picture6zt1.png

picture9oo7.png

picture8jm8.png

I was thinking how they dont look very friendly but other than that nice family photo. ANd the second one is very interesting.

I'm sorry, but that's the most depressing wedding photo compilation I've ever seen.

in the 2nd one, it's almost like nobody approves of it. Nobody smiled? not ANYBODY?

this might be my monitor but they looked awfully red and since you have okay to edit I took a chance to change the color a little. Not sure it is right but it looked a little better to me.

Unfortuantely you have to take them as they come if you want to be in business.
6h8e7fl.jpg

this might be my monitor but they looked awfully red and since you have okay to edit I took a chance to change the color a little. Not sure it is right but it looked a little better to me.

Unfortuantely you have to take them as they come if you want to be in business.
6h8e7fl.jpg

I see the diffrence like i said im new to this and they did not pay me 1 cent for this. I just did this to see how they would come out. As far as smiles hmm yeah noone smiled. But thats their fault all i can say is cheesee.

In all of the photos, the skin is bright orange/red, except in cases where you did the selective grayscale conversion. In #2, I can barely make out a pillow and a ring because it is blown out so badly by the camera flash I assume, but you have the crowd in complete focus in the background. And the crowd either looks like they want to go to sleep or leave. I wish I could say something better about these photos. The only redeeming aspect of this would be if you have the pics in RAW, then you could adjust the white balance.

The last two are nice, but you use direct flash on the first few (or a very slow lens over 2.8-I'm guessing 5.4) and it's a lesson on how not to do it. I mean no offence, I'm willing to help you learn.
I would work with a working photog just a tad bit longer.

I noticed they're Hispanic. Nothing against them but I've noticed this to be a trend among Hispanic and their weddings. Two of them happened in my area recently (No I didn't shoot them) and I printed some of the pictures in my store. In one of them, the bride smiled in ONE picture and it looked like they caught her when she wasn't paying attention. In the other, more smiles but not nearly as many as one would expect.

As for the pictures, I'm not fond of the selective coloring you did. Others pointed a few technical issues as well.

They do not look happy to be getting married

Most reactions

New Topics

Back