5dad.jpg

elsaspet

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.visionsinwhite.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This one doesn't tell much of a story to me, an unknowing observer, but I know the groom will love it.
I think this one would be even stronger shot from the other side. The groom just isn't all that emotional in this one, and just seems to be standing there getting a hug. I would have loved to see the father's face.

OP
jemmy

jemmy

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
:heart: very true...... although knowing the groom, i can actually see a lot of expression in his eyes...... you're right though that dad's expression would have been awesome, but being the "non-professional photographer, i didn't want to tread on any toes.... just used my 300ml lens and took up close shots without anyone really knowing xxx thanks again..... i love all of your work and really respect your views

elsaspet said:
This one doesn't tell much of a story to me, an unknowing observer, but I know the groom will love it.
I think this one would be even stronger shot from the other side. The groom just isn't all that emotional in this one, and just seems to be standing there getting a hug. I would have loved to see the father's face.

Most reactions