wedding question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gee, I dunno... Do you think 2WheelPhoto can refrain from interjecting gear-snobbery where it's not needed?

Probably as easily as you can avoid pouncing on him for the perceived slant after the fact.

In other words, neither of you is really helping this, so my suggestion would be for everyone- including you- to just let it go.

The OP, I believe, learned some critical lessons and this thread should be done and gone.

I guess for some people, the status symbol is more important than whether it can get the job done. I think Freud addressed that at length, actually...
bigthumb.gif

oh...for the love of all things photographic...can we PLEASE not get back on this horse. surely it has been beat quite enough. thanks.
Gee, I dunno... Do you think 2WheelPhoto can refrain from interjecting gear-snobbery where it's not needed?

I'm all about the right tool for the right job, wasn't intending to be snobbish. But your post made me LoL....I even googled your phrase.

So long, thread... I never knew you until you got reported, but I enjoyed getting to know you.

I'll miss you - you're a classic! The usual snarky comments to a less experienced photographer who shows up asking for help; the ever-popular "is THIS your website?" post brought in for all to see; the tender off-topic side-trip discussing spammers somewhere along page 8, the insults, the inside jokes, none of which the OP will understand, the half-page gear lectures, everyone's opinion about the lecture, and finally the exasperation and annoyance seeping in that got you reported! :lovey:

Go thee, into the night. *blows kisses*

To the OP: if you have clients who are happy you captured images of their day, and are satisfied, then you succeeded that far. The fact you know you can do better work is the more relevant success, and you don't need TPF members to tell you that. ;)

Keep shooting and learning!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back