wedding rings with christmas bokeh

willis_927

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
One ring shot from my latest wedding. Let me know your thoughts (hopefully you can get past the watermark :) )

IMG_4451_zpsfd102b8d.jpg

I batch edit all of my photos to low res for web viewing, and in the action it places the watermark in the same spot. Yes I could have done this photo separately and placed it in a different spot, but for all intensive purpose I figured it wasn't necessary.

I batch edit all of my photos to low res for web viewing, and in the action it places the watermark in the same spot. Yes I could have done this photo separately and placed it in a different spot, but for all intensive purpose I figured it wasn't necessary.

But you're uploading this one specifically for c&c. The first thing I noticed was that I couldn't really process the image as the watermark was across the most important part.

I figure you figured wrong.

Its funny how the watermark in the first image actually helps balance the image.

Its funny how the watermark in the first image actually helps balance the image.

'Splain please, because I don't see it that way, in fact, quite the opposite. The subject is in a good power point (RoT), but the extra lights in the background already weigh that side of the frame. The addition of the watermark only adds that much more weight. What am I missing?

willis_927 said:
Alright you guys win.

Meh, the WM doesn't bother me at all, I can get over it. Either way, great image!

You are missing that our opinions differ. That's all.
Perhaps your visual scale needs calibrated. Or mine. Who's to say?

You are missing that our opinions differ. That's all.
Perhaps your visual scale needs calibrated. Or mine. Who's to say?

Dude, you can do better than that. I certainly expected more. Don't let the renaissance of Visual Echo cloud your thoughts.

Very pretty. I could care less if your WM is on there or not.

The day you learn to ignore all the cries about watermarks, the better off you'll be. :lol:

As for the SHOT... I really like it. I recently attempted something similar, but I think yours came out much better than mine. :lol:

Most reactions

Back