Wedding Shoot Today! C&C Please

AtuspidsGoddess

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So two of my girl friends and I got together today with one of their recently married brothers and his new bride - just returned from their honeymoon in Hawaii - and had them model this awesome vintage wedding dress I picked up a few years ago for $10 for us in a 10 hour wedding shoot. Here's a preview. Lemme know what you think. This is my first time shooting any wedding type, candid, stuff...let me know what I can do better.

5779812796_90550e5bbf_z.jpg

5779268095_fb8b946e1e_z.jpg

5779574227_9a26c960fe_z.jpg

Last edited:
I like 3 the best. The first one is a little odd. Its focused on the boquet and the guys hair. 2 is also good but the man could use a little fill light on the front of his face. The girl in 2 is evenly lit.

Agreed, i like number 3 the best because of the candidness, if thats even a word lol. It's a good set all together though. Number one had alot of potential but i cant place my finger on whats missing.

#1 is an excellent idea, but there are a couple of minor niggles that bother me. I would have preferred to see the whole boquet, and to have the black band that runs through the middle of the image removed. I would consider applying just a touch of Gaussian blur to the top of his head to render it slightly softer. Aside from that and the points mentioned above, very nice set.

I agree with John in the above post. He has a great eye for detail!

Still, very nicely done.

Thanks for sharing!!

Thanks for the C&C guys! I'm definitely going to try some of the suggestions tonight!

Very romantic photos. Whilst I agree with the comments re photo 1, it would actually work really well as an advert for wedding bouquets. My favourite is photo No. 3 :thumbup:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back