Weddingagement...

BuZzZeRkEr

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
...Is that a word? It should be

Just shot a small non traditional wedding at a moments notice and thought I'd share a few. This is my first time posting in this gallery. I hardly think I'm worthy compared to most of the amazing jaw dropping work I've seen on here, but what the heck, gotta jump in the water at some point.

I found strange lighting during this shoot my worst enemy. Nothing was consistant during the ceremony...it was outdoors on an overcast day half in a gazeebo and out. The reception room was oddly very dark with a high black ceiling and dark red walls with HUGE mirrors just to mock me using a speedlight. The lighting in the reception was basically candle light, although I've only processed 1 photo posted from the reception, I haven't even touched the reception photos yet....

The engagements
Engagement1.jpg

BenchPose1WM.jpg

RingFLower1Wm.jpg

HDRPose1WM.jpg

A couple from the wedding
ODweddingFramedWM3.jpg

Rings1WMFramed.jpg

CigarWed.jpg

GettingReady1.jpg

FlowerGirl1.jpg

RingHands1.jpg

ODWeddingFramedWM2.jpg

Thanks for looking!

I like them all except the first photo, actually. I think the 3rd would be much better if she weren't wearing a watch and the © SHH were smaller, but I still like it.

Excellent shots...especially considering the lighting conditions you described. Your edits are nicely done without being over done as well. The lucky couple must be very happy with your work.

Thanks everyone for the kind words and input!

TWOCOLOR
I've following and admiring you work for sometime, although I haven't been posting in many threads 'cuz I've been so busy lately. Keep up the excellent job. You have truly been an inspiration to me.

I wish you were in the Raleigh,NC area my friend has a wedding coming up and we need to find a good photographer .

I'll make this quick. Overall, great, but if your looking for some C&C, here ya go:

2) Legs are blurry still. There is a wierd halo around her lower legs.

3) Watch, nothing you can do about it now.

4) Strange PP marks of trees in the sky.

10) Her finger has some scratch or rub marks in it. This can be fixed with some PP/blur/clone.

Like I said, overall they look great. I really like you PP work. I'd be interseted to hear how you go about the soft image with attention focusing shading.

I can`t offer any worthwhile critique but as a newbie I learned so much on this thread,they are fantastic images thank you!

SHIBBY
GREAT EYE!! Those we're exactly the issues that I noticed that bothered me but I went ahead and put 'em up without editing to finalized product.

I'm pretty confident that I can edit the watch out without the forearm looking too weird, but on the contrary I kind of like the watch in there, client I'll ask the client what they want to do about it.

those wierd marks above the structure are "ghosties" I've been trying some new stuff with HDR processing, I think I can remove those..my eyes go right to 'em just because I know their there. (same thing with the wierd halo around the legs.

lacey,
Your absolutely right about the foot!! I can't believe I didn't catch it when I snapped the shot and corrected for it!! good eye!

when I do a "wedding rings shot" I make sure there are no marks on the skin... - edit it if needed (just a tip)

leve the watch in there...people wear watches....

it also adds to the femininty of the shot.

Most reactions

Back