weddings one thing I dont like

i know how much some of those systems cost, but I find a lot of the time they don't know how to use what they have! (used to be a DJ back in tha day)

I think the problem is some of them have too high an opinion of their value, and not enough of other people's.

My time generally ends before the reception where there is a DJ. I have told more than one bride after explaining to the uncooperative dj that I it was time to throw the bouquet.

"Hey hon the fat photographer is leaving in ten minutes. You might want to tell the DJ it's time to throw the bouquet, if you want a picture of it.

As for the lights they are one of the many reasons I use a strong strobe light.

Yeah, I use one too, but I want to retain the ambient light.

You could always get a Metz 60 (Gn 197 feet) and take close ups of the DJ until he whimpered in submission- if you're into that sort of thing. Might make for a Strange but memorable reception. LOL

mike

hell my lil ole 283 gn 120 flashed close enough has been known to make grown men scream.... I can only image what half again power would do. And yeah I do believe in retrobution.... retrobution equal original force times ten lol... light wise that is.

Well since we are on the topic of DJs I really hate it when the Dj tries to bring attention to me like saying "please let the photographer get his pictures" really if I want this service I will ask for it but personally I would rather be incognito the less attention brought to me the better. Another DJ one is when they try to set pictures up for me. I have had that so many times and usually I don't take the picture. Again if I want that service I will ask for it.

Most reactions

Back