Week 2 of my 52 week project

artoledo

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This weeks theme was Water. I wanted to incorporate a broken umbrella and the night. Unfortunately I am almost as tall as my wooden fence and you can see my neighbors Areca Palm Trees. Enjoy and C&C is always appreciated!

BTW, Thanks for the submission BRAM!

4997093343_03666bb3f4_z.jpg

Hah! That's awesome! Not quite what I was thinking about but thats just so creative. It wasn't actually raining was it? Did you use a water hose? Only piece I got is that in the top left part of the photo you can see that the "rain" is uneven to an extent where you can tell but it's still wicked. I'm also really loving the glow, what did you use for backlighting?

Hah! That's awesome! Not quite what I was thinking about but thats just so creative. It wasn't actually raining was it? Did you use a water hose? Only piece I got is that in the top left part of the photo you can see that the "rain" is uneven to an extent where you can tell but it's still wicked. I'm also really loving the glow, what did you use for backlighting?

Thanks BRAM! It wasn't raining. My wife had a hose shooting water over me. The light consisted of a bare AB800 Camera Left @ 1/8, AB800 w/22 Beauty Dish w/Sock @ 1/4 camera right, and a SB-900 Bare behind me @ 1/4.

I thought it was snow at first haha. But I do love the lighting.
Thanks! Snow would be a bit extreme for me. Im from South Florida. I would die if it got below 60! lol

Moderately amusing. The bown-out umbrella is kind of cool.

Most reactions

Back