Week 42|43 B&W Challenge: Stripes

zulu42

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This challenge will run until October 30, 2021.

The B&W Challenge is a fun thing, no competition and no prizes, this challenge will run for a period of two weeks. Please, only new photos taken during the duration of this challenge.

For the next challenge find or create stripes in your image. Light stripes, pinstripe suit stripes, striped bass, striped flags. You get the idea. Feel free to bend or break your stripes.

-

Not really stripes? Too many of'm?

D1079%208Obw.jpg

Last edited:
Not appropriately edited for a black and white challenge, and I might suspect it wasn't taken since the challenge was announced but, yes, stripes.

It's in colour is it not?

-

Right, taken a few weeks back but converted today.
Is this valid? If not, I will take it down. :cool:
New conversions to b+w are valid, no problem and thanks for asking!

For myself, and I think many other participants in the challenges, there is more personal benefit in actually shooting with the challenge in mind, rather than searching our archives for applicable images.

I'll post new conversions, though, especially if I'm unable to focus on shooting, too busy, etc.

New conversions to b+w are valid, no problem and thanks for asking!

For myself, and I think many other participants in the challenges, there is more personal benefit in actually shooting with the challenge in mind, rather than searching our archives for applicable images.

I'll post new conversions, though, especially if I'm unable to focus on shooting, too busy, etc.

:cool:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back